Hey folks, welcome back to the Cold Outreach Podcast!
Last week we discussed the technical aspects of improving the deliverability of your cold email. Today we talk about the content side of cold email and what exactly you need to do in order to give yourself the best chances of inboxing. The bottom line is:
Don’t look like a spammer.
Yeah, sure. But HOW to avoid the spam folder? Well, tune into this cast and find out!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
– If you were sending an email to a friend, how would you format the text?
– Pros and cons of Including images and emojis in your cold email
– How many links can you have in your email and how to format and optimize them?
– 3 rules you need to use in order to minimize impact on deliverability
– How to choose your keywords in order to bypass spam filters?
– How long should your email be if you want the best deliverability possible?
– The value of adding test variations to each touch point in order to increase deliverability
– How different your variations should be and does personalization or P.S. help there?
So in these two episodes we have covered the topic of deliverability in depths. If you haven’t had a chance to listen to Part 1 of this cast, check it out HERE.
We invite you to test out the technical and content tips we shared here and send us an email with your thought.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
Leave a Reply