Hello cold emailers, this is the first episode in a series of interviews with founders on how they started their cold email business. Our guest today is Jack Reamer, a B2B SaaS lead generation expert and the founder of EmailThatSells.com. Jack made a transition from traditional copywriting to cold email after he discovered how cold email can help him build a hot list and start engaging conversations with his leads. Tune in to hear his story!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to get your first clients as an agency — (hint: it may not be as hard as you think)
- How to figure out WHO should hear from you and WHAT offer will resonate with them
- When you should make your first hire to scale your business
- What is the biggest challenge during the growth of your business?
- The most critical skill you must master if you want to start an agency today
Check out the list below of Jack’s recommended 10 books on copywriting to get you started on your journey. And if you know someone else who sends cold email, forward the link to this episode to help them kick off their business too.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
JACK’S 10 COPYWRITING BOOKS TO GET YOU STARTED:
- Olgivy on Advertising
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook:
- The Copywriter’s Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Getting Your Shit Together
- The Ultimate Sales Letter 4Th Edition: Attract New Customers. Boost your Sales.
- Breakthrough Advertising
- The Boron Letters
- Tested Advertising Methods (5th Edition) (Prentice Hall Business Classics)
- The Robert Collier Letter Book
- Scientific Advertising
Leave a Reply