Hey folks, in this episode we talk about how you can use cold email to engage individual consumers if you have a B2C company. Even though cold email is primarily a tool for B2B companies, there are smart ways in which you can multiply the impact of your B2C campaign using cold email. And they are all applicable to B2B as well, so stick around and take notes!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why sending cold email directly to your audience might not be such a good idea and how to reduce the risk of being flagged as spam
- The most effective indirect way to approach your consumers if you are promoting a B2C product
- How to launch a Kickstarter campaign using cold email?
- How to choose the right influencer for your B2C campaign?
- How to combine B2B and B2C approach for the best results in a cold email campaign?
- What are the legal implications of sending cold email directly to consumers?
- Examples of killer cold email strategies you can apply to a B2C campaign
We would love to hear from you! If you think this cast is helpful for cold email enthusiasts, leave us review on iTunes, ask a question, or send a feedback by email.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
Thanks a lot, was interesting to listen.