Hey cold emailers, today we’re answering the most frequently asked questions about cold email, in a rapid fire Q&A session. You’ll hear a digested version of the topics we have covered so far in the podcast, as well as get loads of references to our past episodes, so you can find more information.
HERE ARE THE TOP QUESTIONS ABOUT COLD EMAIL:
- What is the best call to actions in cold email?
- What’s the best cold email you’ve received?
- Cold emails are not working for my B2B SaaS startup. What am I doing wrong?
- My cold emails are being opened but no responses. What should I do?
- What is the best way to send cold emails without your company’s domain email marked as Spammer?
- What is the best platform to send cold emails from?
- How can you add a personal touch with sales emails?
- What are some common mistakes that people make when trying to identify potential sales prospects for a small business?
- Is cold emailing someone in their native language (as opposed to English) a good idea?
- How many times should I follow up on a prospect without receiving an answer, before letting them go?
- How can I create an effective cold email?
OTHER RESOURCES REFERENCED IN THIS PODCAST:
- #05 – How to Find Hot Leads
- #06 – How to Write a Perfect Follow-Up Email?
- #012 – How to Reach Your Prospect’s Inbox Part 1
- #013 – How to Reach Your Prospect’s Inbox Part 2
- #016 – Email Deliverability with Tim Jenkins, The Co-Founder of Sendgrid
- #018 – Call to Action
- The Ultimate Cold Email Checklist
- Outreach.io and Reply.io – sales automation platforms
We have a call to action for you guys. Send us an email and shoot us your rapid fire question. Next time when we do a rapid fire podcast, we’ll make sure to answer it during the show.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. Hey cold emailer, here’s another call to action. if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.