Hey folks, in this cast we talk about commitment and consistency, as another powerful weapon of influence that you can work into your cold email campaign.
The rule of commitment and consistency states that once we make a decision, we will experience pressure from others and ourselves to behave consistently with that decision. In short, we want to be who we say we are.
So what does it mean for your cold emails and how to benefit from this rule? Tune in to find out!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to incorporate the commitment factor in your cold email’s call to action?
- Why you need to start small and make it easy for the recipient to say yes to a simple ask?
- How to build on such micro-commitments and trigger consistency step by step in your campaign?
- How commitment helped us schedule so many meetings with founders in Japan
- Using publicly stated goals of a recipient to engage the rule of consistency
- How to be on top of the follow-up game when you build the campaign based on commitment and consistency?
- Examples of commitment and consistency in cold email campaigns
What we really like about using this influence factor is that it’s a no-brainer for the prospect. With simple and gradual calls to action, your campaign will be less salesy, less challenging and based on your mutual goals. Try it out and let us know by email how it goes.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. Hey cold emailer, got some value from this episode? Please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.
Leave a Reply