Hey cold emailers, today we are talking about how to apply cold email to accelerate the growth of a small business. The case study we use is a company called Txt2Give which facilitates donations to churches, nonprofits, schools and universities via text messages.
If you are a solo founder, or a client funded business, this cast is definitely for you, but if you are not, you still want to stick around because we are going to cover a lot of things that you can apply no matter what business you are in. Tune in!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to focus only on one thing and one target group, when you are a solo entrepreneur who has 100 things on your plate
- Saving time with list building by re-engaging existing leads, past customers and hiring someone to help you
- VIP lists, attending events, partnering with other players in the field or filtering technology criteria as tools to hack the prospecting for your small business
- How to track and judge the success of a cold email campaign and for how long should you wait before seeing the results?
- How to approach the content and which caste studies, stats and communication styles you should use in your cold email campaign
- Nontraditional applications of cold email to help you gather testimonials or convert inbound leads
- How to combine elements of cold email with other strategies like Facebook ads?
As you can hear, there are many different ways to accelerate growth and maximize effectiveness with cold email. We shared some ideas on how to make it work for a small business and how to reduce the chances of failure, even if cold email is not your jam. Let us know by email if this is helpful for the growth of your business as well.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. Hey cold emailer, got some value from this episode? Please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.
Leave a Reply