We’ve received some great cold email questions from you lately, so here they are answered in another rapid fire round. You’ll hear our responses to 8 interesting questions about list building, customizing emails, “break up” emails or considering cultural differences when you send out cold email. Tune in!
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What comes first: building your list or writing your emails?
- Videos, landing pages or slides: which marketing materials should you supplement your emails with?
- Prewarming an email list – what is it and how can you use it to improve your campaign?
- What should I be customizing in my merge tags?
- What should I do if I’ve seen one of my prospects has opened my email 10 times but still hasn’t replied?
- I have a list that’s five years old, can I do anything with it?
- Is there life after the “break up” email?
- Cold emailing people from different cultures: how to deal with cultural differences?
If you have a question you’d like us to answer, send an email. Also, check out other rapid fire episodes listed below, you may find some of your questions answered there.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
Rapid Fire Episodes:
- Episode #034 – Rapid Fire: Top 2 Books, Favorite Tools and Random Cold Email Tips
- Episode #027 – Rapid Fire: Quora’s Top 10 Cold Email Questions, Answered
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.