If you are not getting enough replies, this is probably a cast you don’t want to miss. Tune in and you’ll get plenty of concrete ideas and suggestions you can follow today to fix dud campaigns and start getting some replies to your cold emails.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How much time and how many prospects your campaign should have before calling it a failure
- Deliverability check-points and minimal open rate to look at to make sure your emails are inboxing properly
- How negative replies can help you improve your campaign
- The benefits of doing customer and competitor research to find out if and how you should adjust your message or prospect list
- How to assess your campaign using market propensity tests
- How your existing customers can help you improve your cold outreach to new prospects
- How to generate fresh A/B test ideas and go wild with message variations in your campaign
- Adjusting the ask in CTA, level of personalization or message tone to improve your response rate
- What if you just ask your prospects why they are not replying to your emails?
As you can hear, if you have a campaign that’s not performing, there are quite a few tweaks you can make to get it back on track. Also, check out the resources listed below to get more ideas on how to go about getting enough replies.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
- GlockApps – spam testing tools
- Episode #017 – The Right Way to Run a Cold Email A/B Test
- Episode #016 – Email Deliverability with Tim Jenkins, the Co-Founder of SendGrid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.