Hey folks, welcome back to part 2 of the personalization cast. This week we cover how to identify the best custom attributes to use in your email, the fastest way to personalize cold email at scale, and step by step guide to outsource your entire personalization effort. If you haven’t heard the Part 1 of this episode check it out before we dive in.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to start with personalizing your cold emails?
- How much time should you invest in personalization?
- Which custom attributes work best in cold email?
- The difference between personal, company and job personalization and which results better
- Is there a tool or a software that can help with automating personalization?
- Would outsourcing of personalization effort cost you a lot of money?
- How to delegate the email personalization process to a VA?
So is personalization worth the effort? Data from 60k cold email templates says “yes”. So make sure you include more custom attributes in your cold emails to improve your reply rates. Go beyond the traditional 2 attributes (company and name) if you want to stand out in a crowded inbox. Finally, free up your time by outsourcing your personalization effort to a VA and enjoy the results.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. Check out our episodes on liking and complimenting to get some ideas on adding custom attributes to your cold email. If you are searching for effective email templates, check out emailsthatsell.com. And if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.