Hey folks, here’s another teardown episode! Usually we tear down emails that are sent to one of our email addresses, but this time we are doing a slightly different spin. We are analyzing, line by line, two emails that were sent using the contact form on Jack’s website. We are looking at pros and cons, as well as sharing some valuable email content advice. As you will find out, submitting a cold email through contact form is not necessarily a bad thing.
Here are the emails we received:
And here is what we think about these emails and how we would make them better:
To learn more, check out our other email teardown episodes below, and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.