Hey cold emailers, in this episode we’re covering outsourcing and automation. It’s the perfect cast if you want fresh leads in your inbox, without doing any of the work. Throughout the episode, you’ll notice how some of the most time consuming, challenging parts of cold email are actually the easiest to automate. Stay tuned for tips on automating your prospecting, reply handling and entire outbound effort.
WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Steps included in cold email process that can easily be automated
- Starting your automatization by tackling weekly repetitive tasks, such as cleaning the companies’ names
- How to implement automation with the help of a VA and online tools
- How to automate reply handling and book a call without being involved in the process
- How to decide between a tool, a human, or both to do the automation
- Why it’s tricky to automate writing of your email content
- Is it possible to automate the entire cold email outreach?
Some challenges we are facing in the cold outreach process can be solved by outsourcing the most repetitive tasks that consume a lot of time and energy, by writing down the processes and finding somebody to walk through them as we would, or considering working with an agency to automate the entire process.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review oniTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.