Hey folks, if you hate networking, but want to make meaningful connections with influencers, this cast is for you. Today we are going to highlight what it takes to email and get replies from VIP people like high profile founders, bestselling authors and keynote speakers. This cast is full of actionable advice and templates, so pay attention as this may land you a meeting with the door opener you need most right now. Tune in!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Who are these VIP people and why you need to reach out to them
- Do you really need to hang out in networking event to get in touch with VIPs and grow a business?
- Tips for identifying people in your industry who can open doors for your business
- Email templates for booking a meeting with important people in your city or in the city you’re traveling to
- Why is cold email a smart choice for reaching out to a VIP person
- How to play long game with high value people with the first email as a stepping stone and thoughtful persistence as a follow up
In order to meet interesting people in your space, you don’t have to wake up early in the morning and visit networking events any more. When you identify VIPs you want to connect with, sit down and make a short, casual, personalized cold email. And then remember that persistence pays off.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER EPISODES MENTIONED IN THIS CAST:
- #051 – Cold Email Personalization Breakdown Part 2
- #050 – Cold Email Personalization Breakdown Part 1
- #028 – Dan Martell’s Cold Email Strategy That Grew Clarity.fm (And Other 7-Figure Business)
- #019 – The Fox and the Crow
P.S. If you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher orTune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place