Hey folks, today is rapid fire, we have new questions and answers, all about cold email, so let’s dive right into it!
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What is the most challenging part of identifying potential sales prospects?
- What advice would you give to a new STR that is in charge of cold email when they first got hired?
- Should you talk about pricing in your cold email?
- What is the most embarrassing cold email mistake you have ever made?
- Should I ever give up on a cold prospect?
- How much time per week should I spend on cold email?
- What is the best way to cold email someone about job opportunities?
- How can you approach potential mentors with cold email?
We hope these questions address some of your cold email concerns. If you have a question that you didn’t find here, send us an email or check out all the other rapid fire episodes below, you may find it already answered!
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
Rapid Fire Episodes:
- Episode #027 – Rapid Fire: Quora’s Top 10 Cold Email Questions, Answered
- Episode #034 – Rapid Fire: Top 2 Books, Favorite Tools and Random Cold Email Tips
- Episode #040 – Rapid Fire Round: Prewarming, Advanced Merge Tags And How to Revive Your List
- Episode #055 – Rapid Fire: How to Email Top CEO’s, Find Investors and More
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.