Hey folks, in this episode we are showing you how to create a winning cold email strategy from scratch. You’ll find out who to target and what to write in your emails in order to maximize your reply rates and profits. We are using a company called Framer as our example for today’s “strategy walkthrough.” Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Starting point – how to decide who to go after and find the most profitable customers
- How to identify people you should target
- Questions to ask when building a hotlist
- Picking the right angle from which to start a sales conversation
- Choosing key triggers to be included in your early messages to prospects
- Striking a nerve with CTA
There you have the complete recipe on how to be a successful cold email hire at Framer or a similar company. Let us know how it works for you and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. If you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.