Today we are going to cover the most common questions about the ins and outs of cold email – how to get an email out of Google jail and into the inbox, the right way to cold email a massive newly purchased email list, what reply rate you can expect from a good campaign and more. Enjoy!
QUESTIONS WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How do I start with cold email?
- Why do I have to clean my email list?
- Where do I find people to contact?
- What’s the difference between a prospect and a lead?
- How many emails should I send per day?
- I just bought myself a list of emails of 50k business owners. What’s the best way to cold email them?
- What subject line should I use for people to open my email?
- I am getting 2.5% CTR in my cold email campaign, what can I do to improve it?
- What is a good reply rate?
- I’ve tried sending cold email in the past. Does cold email really work?
- What does Google’s message “sending limits have been reached” mean?
- How do I know when I should stop because it’s not working?
- My VA can find 7 email addresses per hour, is that good or bad?
OTHER MENTIONS IN THIS CAST:
If you liked this cast, you can also check out Episode 62 to help you develop a winning mindset, Episode 3 to get over the unavoidable rejection emails, while Episode 5 will help you get more replies.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. If you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.