Hey folks, today we have some emails from Jeremy’s folder in front of us that we want to analyze. Some are good, some are interesting, and all of them have something important to take away to make your cold emails even better. We picked up four, so let’s dive right into them!
We wanted to showcase different strategies used for cold emailing, so we hope we provided a good overview of some of them. Go out there and address those silent objections in your follow up emails, switch up your CTAs, and get some positive replies!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
- Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.