Hey cold emailers! In this episode, you’ll find out how to start conversations with your dream clients and industry influencers, even if you have zero connections or a well-known brand.
You’ll learn what a “VIP prospect” is and how they can change the course of your business overnight, 4 powerful advantages behind building outreach campaigns for just 10 prospects or less, as well as new and old school outreach tactics beyond traditional cold email.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The best approach for you if your pool of potential prospects is very small or you want to focus on a few VIP prospects
- Why you should spend more time than usual on research of your VIP prospects
- What is the value you should create with building this kind of relationship
- How someone from your contact list could turn into connection between you and your ideal prospect
- How to keep the level of intelligent persistence very high
- How to find the right person in the company for getting in touch with
- Ways to use the liking influence factor to help us build connections quickly
- Why is important to keep your other campaigns running as well
Because of spending so much time on building relationship with your dream client, you want to give yourself the best chance for success. So make sure you pay enough attention to researching who you are contacting, what you have in common and how they are connected to you. Make a great value proposition, do your follow up, and don’t shy away from varying communication channel if required.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
MENTIONS IN THIS CAST:
- What Separates a “Good” Outreach Email from a “Great” One?
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
P.S. If you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.