Hey folks, here’s another rapid fire episode, let’s dive into newest cold email questions we got from you!
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS:
- Who should handle cold email in your startup?
- What should I learn about a company before drafting a cold email?
- Should I bother sending Linkedin Inmail?
- What’s the worst thing I can do for my company as a cold emailer?
- Are people still sending cold emails now when GDPR is in effect?
- Is cold email a good tactic to promote my website?
- What’s the biggest difference between traditional email marketing and cold email?
- How can I send 10000 email per day?
- How much does a cold email campaign cost?
- Can sending cold emails for SAS be successful if it’s not followed up by phone call?
- How can you cold email people without being annoying?
We hope the answers and tips from this episode can help you have a successful cold email campaign. If you have a question you’d like us to answer, send an email. Also, check out other rapid fire episodes listed below, you may find some of your questions answered there.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
Rapid Fire Episodes:
- Episode #027 – Rapid Fire: Quora’s Top 10 Cold Email Questions, Answered
- Episode #034 – Rapid Fire: Top 2 Books, Favorite Tools and Random Cold Email Tips
- Episode #040 – Rapid Fire Round: Prewarming, Advanced Merge Tags And How to Revive Your List
- Episode #055 – Rapid Fire: How to Email Top CEO’s, Find Investors and More
- Episode #063 – Rapid Fire: Landing a Dream Job, Mastering Outreach & Finding Mentors
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.
Leave a Reply