Hey cold emailers, welcome to part 2 of our conversation about starting a business using cold email. In part 2, Jeremy outlines how to go from a brand new business idea, based on real customer interviews, take that info and turn it into cash by landing your first 3 paying customers.
Let’s dive in!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the most common big mistake once you figure out your business idea
- Why you should not give up on your cold prospects and how to win them over
- How to keep existing customers updated with your progress, while making sure it’s still interesting for the reader
- What to do with customers that have responded, but weren’t so interested in jumping on a phone call
- How to avoid making a mistake with customers who are already interested in your solution for their problem
- How to segment your list and whom you should contact from the uncontacted batch to win your first customer
- What to say in the early phase when talking to customers interested in our future product
- What to automate when trying to win your first customers
Ready to get your first 3 paying clients? Use what you found out in part 1 and part 2, get that business off the ground and snowball it down the hill. And keep your eyes open, because your idea of a perfect customer will inevitably change.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.
Leave a Reply