Hey cold emailers! Today we are going to a B2C industry and reviewing three emails stolen from a wedding photographer’s inbox. Let’s dive right into them!
Here is the screenshot of the first email:
Now let’s jump to the teardown:
We compared these emails to help you get better perspective on what is more and less successful in cold emailing. If you would like to have your own email analysed, feel free to send it to us.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
- Episode #069 – Teardown: Go-2-Market, Nigerian Prince & Link Building Cold Emails
- Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.