Happy New Year cold emailers! Here’s a chance to exercise your cold email muscles. Imagine you’re a freelance logo designer. How would you use cold email to land all the A-list clients that you could handle?
In this episode we discuss who should you go after, how exactly you would build your hot list of prospects, and what email copy you should include in your first 3 cold emails to give yourself the best chance of landing your dream clients.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Who to reach out to, how to build the list and what to say in your cold email
- How to come up with the best cold email strategy as a freelance logo designer
- Finding a trigger or a certain company that is in deep need of your offer
- How to speak the language of people in need of your skills, so you know what benefits and keywords will resonate most
- How to use different influence factors (liking, reciprocity, social proof and “smart scarcity”) in order to start a conversation
- Why you need to be persistent and focus on building relationship with clients
- Why talking to your past clients may be the first step in landing dream clients
- Examples of push vs. pull approach in this case
Even though you are not a freelance logo designer, we hope you found plenty of takeaways on cold email strategy, persuasion and copywriting in this episode, especially if you are looking for ways of getting paid for your services.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack