Hey folks, let’s dive into your newest cold email questions. Enjoy!
Rapid Fire Questions:
- Is there anyone that you should never cold email?
- Should I bother cold emailing if I am already getting customers to inbound?
- How can I bounce back from a really nasty rejection?
- What should go into my signature?
- Should I auto forward my cold email replies to my main inbox or keep them separated?
- Is hiring a VA to help me reply the leads a good idea?
- Are there any creative things I can do with my ever growing list of risky emails?
- Is cold email more effective for startups or established companies?
- What’s the worst industry for cold emailing?
We covered a few interesting topics related to cold email campaign organization. Check out all the other rapid fire episodes below for some more resources or send as a message if you have a new question.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
Rapid Fire Episodes:
- Episode #027 – Rapid Fire: Quora’s Top 10 Cold Email Questions, Answered
- Episode #034 – Rapid Fire: Top 2 Books, Favorite Tools and Random Cold Email Tips
- Episode #040 – Rapid Fire Round: Prewarming, Advanced Merge Tags And How to Revive Your List
- Episode #055 – Rapid Fire: How to Email Top CEO’s, Find Investors and More
- Episode #063 – Rapid Fire: Landing a Dream Job, Mastering Outreach & Finding Mentors
- Episode #071 – Rapid Fire: Worst Cold Email Mistakes, GDPR Recap and Startup Advice
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.