Hey folks, this week we’re doing a recap for the past 50 episodes to wrap up 2018. We have individually handpicked a few episodes that stand up to us. These episodes are convenient to mentally have available to draw from them while creating a new cold email campaign.
7 IMPACTFUL EPISODES:
- Episode 45 on GDPR – even though a major legislation changes can happen in the future, it doesn’t mean the game is over
- Episode 79 – how to have clarity when judging a successful campaign
- Episode 72 – open minded approach to a/b testing (also check out Episode 82 about cadence, and three episodes on CTAs, 84, 85 and 86)
- Episode 76 on Prospecting – super useful ideas on finding new leads; if you can’t find new leads it’s a lack of resourcefulness, not a lack of resources
- Episode 73 and 74 – how to create a business out of thin air
- Episode 56 – using social proof
- Episode 83 – on being humbled and staying open to ideas, and keeping a student mentality with a beginners mind
We are really looking forward to the next 50 episodes, and hoping we’ll have another great recap in about year from now.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
Leave a Reply