Hey cold emailers, let’s see what are your newest cold email concerns.
Rapid Fire Questions:
- How you should answer to a prospect who replied to a cold email asking where you got the information
- When to use images in your cold emails
- Cold emailing or cold calling if you are in a small market? (for more details check out Episode 90)
- Should you ever reply to a prospect when they say “Not interested”?
- Things to focus on if you want to apply 80/20 principle
- How many people you should contact at the same company before giving up
- Whatʼs the worst common advice you hear about cold email today?
- Whatʼs the biggest change coming for cold email in 10 years?
- Is shorter always better with cold emails?
- How long you should handle cold email manually before you automatize
We hope you’ve found the answers to some of the questions you encountered while running your cold email campaign. If not, check out our previous Rapid Fire episodes or send us a message.
Happy cold emailing,
Jeremy and Jack
Rapid Fire Episodes:
- Episode #027 – Rapid Fire: Quora’s Top 10 Cold Email Questions, Answered
- Episode #034 – Rapid Fire: Top 2 Books, Favorite Tools and Random Cold Email Tips
- Episode #040 – Rapid Fire Round: Prewarming, Advanced Merge Tags And How to Revive Your List
- Episode #055 – Rapid Fire: How to Email Top CEO’s, Find Investors and More
- Episode #063 – Rapid Fire: Landing a Dream Job, Mastering Outreach & Finding Mentors
- Episode #071 – Rapid Fire: Worst Cold Email Mistakes, GDPR Recap and Startup Advice
- Episode #081 – Rapid Fire: Nasty Replies, “Risky Emails” and Worst Industries