Hey cold emailers! In this episode, we are introducing you to one of the coolest developments in cold outreach: multi-part campaigns. You’re not going to find many articles on this subject because up until now they’ve been really hard to pull off. Today, technology makes it possible to take advantage of these campaigns, even if you have limited resources to dedicate to cold email. This cast helps you familiarize with the concept of multi-part campaigns, as well as give you ideas for your own cold outreach efforts. Let’s dive in!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is a multi-part campaign?
- Reasons to opt for a multi-part campaign and what it can bring you
- Asking for something easier at the beginning, then slowly building up – the approach that is proved to work
- Real-life examples of splitting the campaign
- Benefits of multi-part campaigns for handling replies rate and increasing response rate
- Advantage of having metrics for every step along the way, and optimizing them separately
- Be careful about breaking down the campaign too much
- The most important metric you should pay attention to
Multipart campaigns make it easier to move prospects to the next step in your sales funnel.
Make sure to use the right metric, such as deals closed or revenue generated when determining if multipart campaigns are working for your business. For more details, check out the Episode 92 – Mouse and Whiskers and Episode 32 about commitment and consistency.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
Leave a Reply