In today’s episode, we are taking a look at Jeremy’s newly built cold email campaign. Jack uncovers and challenges some of Jeremy’s assumptions to get to the root of what he is doing, and why.
You’ll learn how Jeremy prospected 250 funded SaaS founders in a single afternoon, why he’s not so concerned about the copy of his emails and how he intends to improve his messaging as the campaign unfolds. Enjoy!
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS JEREMY ANSWERED:
- Who are you reaching out to and how?
- Can we call this approach a home run?
- What steps do you need to take from getting a company name to putting an email together?
- How do you deal with losing some prospects in every step?
- Is looking at past successes a good idea?
- Email copy teardown
- What is the end goal of this campaign?
- Which parts of the process can we outsource if things go well?
Write down a few notes from this cast that are worth keeping in mind. You need to find a targeted list before you start writing your emails. Double down on what’s worked in the past, there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Remember that even when you’re starting from scratch, you can always position yourself as someone worth replying to.
Also, check out our Episode 19 – The Fox and The Crow to find out about a very useful approach for a successful cold email campaign!
Jeremy and Jack