In today’s cast we look at inbound from an outbound mindset. We ask ourselves, “what could an outbound expert do with inbound leads?”
As it turns out, there are plenty of things that we can do to cleverly move leads down the funnel.
We cover how to rethink contact form submissions, advanced tactics for leveraging lead magnets, and how to go after qualified prospects – even if they didn’t leave an email. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Form filling automation – how it works and how you can take it one step further
- How you can battle unqualified people booking your calendar
- Difference between inbound and outbound in terms of how you reach out to people
- How you could start a conversation with leads who match a certain filter
- What kind of ideas inbound leads provide you and when it is time for you to use outbound tactics with them
- A couple of different avenues that can get you in front of the customer
- Ability to navigate objections from outbound perspective
Take away a couple of tactics from today’s episode.
Use outbound automation to get demos booked with inbound leads.
Reach out to MAGMA leads – qualified leads that are engaging – to start a conversation, and give them the nudge needed to convert.
Speaking of inbound, are you on Jack’s newsletter yet? Sign up at emailsthatsell.com/tips to get his favorite templates and more cold email goodies.
We talk a lot about deliverability on the podcast, and now we’ve created a course that makes a way deeper dive into sending emails that actually land in your prospect’s inbox. You can find it on quickmail.io/course.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack