In this cast, we are covering the most essential skills that cold emailers need to focus on to take their art to the next level.
Whether you are a total beginner looking to start out on the journey, or a veteran kicking butt at cold email, you’ll want to stick around and see for yourself what skills you’d like to master next.
KEY SKILLS YOU SHOULD MASTER:
- How to inbox TODAY
- Resilience to rejection and objection
- Understanding research – not only your prospects, but how to find buying triggers or hot buttons to press in your cold email copy
- Consistency of checking the right metrics
- Writing clear, concise, prospect focused cold emails
- Approaching things from the mentality of abundance
- The art of the follow up
- Having good tools in your pocket
If you want to go from zero to hero in cold email, keep in mind these essential skills you need to develop. As there is always something new to learn in order to be beyond ok, check out the books and authors we mentioned:
After three years of working together, we made our brand new cold email course!
Sign up at https://course.quickmail.io/ and get updates and bonus content.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack