Hey cold emailers! Maybe you’ve been dreaming of completely outsourcing your cold email efforts, or you might be wondering if it’s time to bring in the experts to handle your outbound campaign.
If you’ve ever thought about hiring a cold email agency, this episode is for you.
We go over the pro’s the con’s and the costs, plus you’ll get some “insider tips” that will help you maximize your profits whenever you’re working with an agency. Enjoy!
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE AND WHILE HIRING AN AGENCY:
- Is it the right time?
- What level should your customer base be at?
- How long would it take for you to see the results?
- Owning your own domain – a way to protect yourself?
- Should you talk about volume and goals upfront?
- What type of leads you should be getting from this company?
- What does the contract with an agency look like?
- What should you keep the ownership of?
- How to manage your expectations from an agency?
- What should you provide in order to have more qualified leads coming your way?
- How much should you pay?
So, before you hire an agency, make sure to have a conversation about control & ownership, payment structure & strategy, and the quality of leads you want. Know the rules and take your time to review every step.
We’re hosting and organizing an online summit for B2B SAAS businesses in the 1st week of October. Go to https://b2bsummit.com and register for free for all the sessions.
If you want to learn how to scale sales, marketing and customer success, you don’t want to miss this event!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack