We organized today’s questions into a few topics, so you can have a clear picture of what they focus on. Enjoy!
- Do keywords really matter?
- How do I know if my emails are landing in the spam folder?
- Can I use a sales tool to blast 3000 prospects in 1 day?
- Who is your favorite copywriter guru?
- What small thing can I do to become a better cold email writer today?
- I can’t stick to my campaigns… I lose momentum after 2 weeks. Any tips?
- Do I really need a CRM if I’m having success with inbox folders?
- What’s one thing I should learn about my prospects before sending an email?
- Any tips on accelerating learning when there is time pressure to get results?
- At what stage do I need a VA or an assistant? How long should I “do everything myself” before letting go?
- How do I ensure high quality once I start handing off the tasks?
Resources that we mention:
- John Carlton
- Gary Halbert
- The Copywriter’s Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells, by Robert W. Bly
- David Ogilvy
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, by James Clear
So if you are wondering how one company that nails cold email as a channel looks like, there are two key things – having a process in place and metrics to let us know we are on track.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
We’re hosting and organizing an online summit for B2B SAAS businesses in the 1st week of October. Go to https://b2bsummit.com and register for free for all the sessions.
If you want to learn how to scale sales, marketing and customer success, you don’t want to miss this event!
Leave a Reply