In today’s episode we will be answering the question ‘What do you do when your winning cold email template is starting to lose steam?’ and give you all the tools you need to get your trusty templates back on track.
Listen in for tips on A/B testing, diagnosing issues, re-writing tips and cold calling for research.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Is the problem in your template or in the related infrastructure like deliverability and open rate?
- Why you should consider the external reasons like news, competitive environment, or holidays
- Do you really need to check your list three times?
- What are possible problems with your template if it came from an external source
- How to rewrite your template while keeping the intro and value prop
- Call qualified prospects to find out what made them ignore your email
Be sure to test variations at all times so the great template doesn’t cool off again. Search every aspect until you arrive at your answer. Check out our swipe file at https://quickmail.io/goodies/ to help you create your winning cold email template.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack