Word on the street is that you can get better deliverability by sending manually inside Gmail versus using an automation tool to send the emails.
Is that true or is it just the latest rumor going around?
In this cast, we will explain everything you need to know in order to master deliverability once and for all. Enjoy the show!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Automation or manual outreach? – that is the question
- Trade off between losing some deliverability and gaining reliability and consistency
- Is Outlook a happy solution?
- Is it worth the effort to change a tool because other one works better today?
- Engagement – the principal strategy behind cold email
So, is it better to use automation or send your cold emails manually? The answer is going to keep changing.
But the question itself is a bit distracting from the most important element – improving the quality of messages you are sending to prospects. To get your cold email off the ground, craft an email people will want to read and your campaign will be successful for sure.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
Leave a Reply