Today we have a special teardown episode where we actually replied to all of these cold emails. Let’s not keep you waiting!
Subject: regarding Emails That Sell
Big fan of the QuickMail.io podcast you do with Jeremy. Dig your recent teardown for the Outsourced IT Company – so many golden nuggets to use.
My story short: I help aspiring B2B SaaS providers make most of their websites in terms of branding & conversions. My collaboration with Mortgage Vintage based in Newport Beach is a good example of that.
Relating to you, the messaging spread over at EmailsThatSell.com could be improved with the use of a few design tweaks. The improvements can be outlined in a graphic mockup that I can craft for you.
Is this something you would be interested in seeing, Jack?
P.S. Your site owns a valid SSL certificate but because you load non-secured images on your site, it does not show as safe for the users; would look into fixing this.
Subject: question about your approach
I know you’re really busy and that you probably get a lot of emails, so this will only take sixty seconds to read.
I am a business student and have started “idea extraction” with marketing agencies. It seems like you have been really successful at this, so I figured I’d ask you my single, burning question about that process.
I’m 23 calls in so far, have identified a few major problems that many marketing agencies experience. How do I go deeper with them on these problems so that I can find the source of the pain and find a real solution?
I totally understand if you’re too busy to respond, but even a one or two-line reply would really make my day.
All the best,
Subject: Potential Cold Email Outreach with Jeremy & Jack Podcast Guest?
Sent to podcast
Tom Williams Founder of DealPoint, is an expert in buyer-centric selling, specifically surrounding Mutual Action Plans, and how they can make speed up deals, increase pipeline accuracy, and reduce churn.
We’ve been doing some work with Tom and I was thinking he could be a great guest on the Cold Email Outreach with Jeremy and Jack Podcast.
What does your guest evaluation process typically look like?
A Better Jones
These three emails are excellent examples that personalization pays off. It definitely IS worth investing your time if you want to see a Calendly link in your reply.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
- Episode #120 – Teardown: Link-building and ripping apart a “fan’s” cold email
- Episode #115 – Teardown: More Cold Email Tips for Outsourced IT Agencies
- Episode #106 – Teardown: Improving “Outsourced IT” & SaaS Cold Emails
- Episode #103 – Line-By-Line Teardown on SEO & Technical Cold Emails
- Episode #091 – Teardown: Case Study on Improving Personalization
- Episode #077 – Teardown: Key Takeaways from Good, Bad And Ugly Cold Emails
- Episode #069 – Teardown: Go-2-Market, Nigerian Prince & Link Building Cold Emails
- Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare