If we could give you a simple way to increase your deliverability rate by 5%, would you do it?
There’s something you can do right now to get more opens.
Although it’s a bit technical we’ll be there to translate instructions into easy to understand and actionable steps.
So if deliverability is important to you, and deliverability is a big thing these days, stay tuned and enjoy the show!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What custom domain tracking is and why you need to know about it
- Who needs this tool?
- How much it can actually increase your deliverability and open rate
- Things to worry about when using custom domain tracking
- How you can keep your custom domain healthy
- The easiest way to set up custom domain tracking
So here’s your homework for tonight: go to your outbound tool, click the support button, type: “help me set up custom domain tracking”, use “hello” or “mail” as your subdomain to avoid issues. On average, people go from 34% to 40% opens just by doing those steps.
Like episodes where we bring in cold email data? Send us an email to share your feedback.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack