How can we enter 2020 with the right foot?
Each of us picked our three favorite episodes from 2019 and we wanted to give you a recap – the ones you’ll want to have with you as we move into the new year. Enjoy!
JEREMY’S TOP 3 EPISODES IN 2019:
- #090 – How to Cold Email Limited Markets Like a Pro – Ways to develop more relationships and be more personalized
- #096 – How To 10x Your Productivity Using a VA – Getting a professional system that you don’t necessarily need to be part of; you also may want to read the book “The E-Myth Revisited”
- #127 – Lying, Cheating & Stealing: The Ethics of Automation – Ethics about cold email and about the way we approach automation – just because it works doesn’t mean it’s right
From Jeremy’s point of view, 2018 was about how to get data, 2019 was about how to get delivered and 2020 is going to be about personalization. The theme coming up is how you can cut your list in half and yet have the same number of replies.
JACK’S TOP 3 EPISODES IN 2019:
- #105 – Cold Email for Intelligent Startup Growth with Ashwin Ramaswamy – If you are sitting on a quite large market, you may want to talk with someone who really understands data science
- #109 – Outbound Hacks For Inbound Leads – Inbound is sometimes not enough to bring prospects from lead to customer
- #125 and #126 – Why You’re Still Struggling With Deliverability – Learn new set of deliverability rules
Jack thinks that the theme for 2020 is going to be engagement, and that you’ll need to be using outbound strategy to build the network.
So first and foremost, in 2020 you should figure out how to keep your engagement healthy, and that should solve a lot of your problems.
We hope these mentions are helpful. Send us an email to say hi and that will keep the episodes coming.
Happy New Year and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack