Where did my day go? If you find yourself asking this question frequently, it is a sign that you are spending too much time on the things that don’t matter.
And it doesn’t have to be like that. Like an entrepreneur spending time on his business logo instead of acquiring new clients, cold email also has low value activities that make no sense to spend a lot of time on.
We’ll also let you know where to spend your time instead, so you can get the results you want. Enjoy!
Things you should spend less time on:
- Subject line while ignoring the preview
- Fonts and styles instead of value proposition
- Too many follow ups
- Finding emails manually
- Personalization for people who don’t have a presence online
- List prepping
Things you should spend more time on:
- Hot list building
- CTA re-writing – check out our CTA Swipe File
- Continuous improvement
- Deliverability testing
- Value proposition testing
While you are optimizing your work using these tips, consider reading great books by these amazing writers, Joseph Sugarman and David Ogilvi.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
Leave a Reply