This is our very first podcast episode where we take a side step from the cold email world.
We talk about how to send a LinkedIn request. We are going to tear down a bunch of requests we have received and hopefully help you when you are crafting these messages to get a stranger to invite you into the network. Enjoy!
Hi Jack, I’d like to join your LinkedIn network.
Jack, I’m a big fan of the show. I was recently asked by Crazy Egg what my favorite podcast was, and I said Cold Email Outreach.
Check out #23 here – https://www.crazycall.com/blog/best-sales-podcasts
Enjoying the Cold Email podcast. I dig the content.
I thought to connect here on LI.
P.S.> Noticed you are here in SD, too… America’s Finest!
Your name came up on LinkedIn as someone I should connect with so I wanted to reach out. Let’s connect and explore ways we might be able to benefit one another’s network.
I see you specialize in SaaS!
I’d love to connect – SaaS is my favorite industry to write copy for or create email sequences.
Can you tell me more about your work?
Hey Jack, I’m an online freelancer at UpWork. Just wondering if you need my help as virtual assistant – I do ScrapeBox, Ahrefs, SemRush Data/Web Scraping, WordPress administration and Lead Generation.
Hey Jack, Rob here from Thinkific. I saw that you were also featured in the recent <blog> article re Reducing Churn, along with Andrea Merson on our team. Well done!
Hi Jeremy, thought it made sense to connect with all of my fellow sales podcasters. You’ve been on this list for a while that I just updated again this morning: https://top1.fm/sales-podcasts
Just checked QuickMail.io – you guys are cool , will definitely recommend it to our leadgens.
I saw that you were hiring Ruby devs on Upwork.
Let’s connect 🙂
No text invite:
LinkedIn connection request is not a passive message where you are just hoping for a click, but a chance for you to open a dialog. What your profile looks like is going to impact your acceptance rate, so be aware it’s the full picture that matters.
If you know a LinkedIn B2B expert who is very good with growing the network and using it to build the business, send us an email, because we would like to interview them so that we can all learn something to do a better job with this channel.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
- Episode #120 – Teardown: Link-building and ripping apart a “fan’s” cold email
- Episode #115 – Teardown: More Cold Email Tips for Outsourced IT Agencies
- Episode #106 – Teardown: Improving “Outsourced IT” & SaaS Cold Emails
- Episode #103 – Line-By-Line Teardown on SEO & Technical Cold Emails
- Episode #091 – Teardown: Case Study on Improving Personalization
- Episode #077 – Teardown: Key Takeaways from Good, Bad And Ugly Cold Emails
- Episode #069 – Teardown: Go-2-Market, Nigerian Prince & Link Building Cold Emails
- Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare