In today’s episode we are joined by Dragos, the founder of Crop Studio. He’s going to talk to us about how to make sure not to lose any deals if a prospect checks us online. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The content foundation you need on your website
- The research process behind HOW and WHAT you write
- Remember that design is just a vessel for the content
- How to come up with content ideas
- How to answer the needs of different types of audience
- How to make your website more credible
- What it means to be consistent in your brand and on your website
- When it makes sense to include a “Buy” button, or replace it with “Contact Now”
- If you’re tight on budget, should you hire a copywriter or a designer to improve your website?
- Why and how to check the content of your website with your clients
- What you can “use” competitors’ websites for
- What kind of subscribers you REALLY want
This has been a great opportunity to share the knowledge with someone who is really making the internet a better place!
Check out our Episode 137 with another guest who had some very useful advice about building trust with prospects.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack