You’ve heard us say, “Never send to a risky email address.” And that’s good advice because it keeps your bounce rate low and open rate high.
But what if you have a small list of high value accounts and you can’t verify their emails? Do you throw away the list and forget about landing that customer?
No, you don’t. Because in this episode, we’ll show you new ways to contact any prospect, even if your favorite tools are letting you down.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CAN’T VERIFY ACCOUNT’S EMAIL:
- Use the emails to build a custom audience (FB) or matched audiences (LinkedIn) campaign
- Verify email patterns using different extensions
- Find another platform to get prospect’s email address or ask people who are connected to both your prospect and yourself for the contact details or an introduction
- Use contact form, live chat or listed contact email
- Query online databases for emails or https://haveibeenpwned.com/
- Cold call prospects or the company to confirm the email address
We gave you plenty of ideas to try, instead of playing Russian roulette and hoping your risky emails won’t bounce.
There are so many ways you can stand in front of your prospect and start a conversation. Do your research properly first, and then make the easiest closest step to cold email.
And check out our Episode 138 where we discuss connection requests.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack