Hey folks, let’s roll over to the watercooler to chit-chat about warming up an audience!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- What it means to warm up an audience and where that step belongs in your email campaign
- Does it pay off to invest time in-pre warming?
- What is the best way for warming up and how to specify “the place” for your action
- At what point in marketing effort does warming up make most sense?
- Can you build trust fast enough with cold email without pre-warming?
The beauty of taking this approach is that there is more than one way to do it, and at the same time you are answering an important question, “how can I give value to my users even if I don’t have the product to sell to them at this moment?”.
Now let’s leave the watercooler and get back to work with this fresh knowledge!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack