What day of the year are your prospects most willing to reply to a cold email?
This isn’t a theoretical question. To answer it, you just need to understand how to use events in cold email in order to get more replies.
In this cast, we’ll show you the 4 different events you can use for your prospects. Stick around to hear how we have used events to get podcast guests, land clients and annoy Noah Kagan. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to define an event that should trigger your cold email
- Types of events to consider
- Setting alerts for company events using existing tools
- Industry events – if you don’t have one, make one
- Personal events – be sure not to be too creepy
- Calendar events – have a game plan then repeat every year
- How you can avoid the events that everyone else is using
So now you have the complete guide on how to approach event based cold email. Determine the scale of your event and be free to use some of the takeaways from this episode.
Do not miss the opportunity to be one of the first students of the course we just released! Find it on https://course.quickmail.io and use the special price for podcast listeners!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack