Congratulations, you got your first reply through cold email! You even managed to close a lead. Surely, this is proof that cold email works and you are ready to ramp things up. But isn’t it too soon?
Today, we will explore what you need to have in place before you can scale your cold email operation. From the obvious to the not-so-obvious, we’ll cover everything you need to know for successfully scaling up. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How you know when you are ready to expand your outreach efforts
- The problems that arise with ramping things up before you are ready
- Phases of scaling a cold email campaign
- How to organize your team for scaling operation
- The prospect sources you need to have prepared
- How high reply rate you should aim for
- How to get your deliverability in order
- Revisit – improve – repeat routine for processes
You now have a lot of tips to help you decide if you are ready for scaling. Be sure to go through all of them mindfully, taking one step at the time.
Don’t forget to personalize your messages. If you already know you don’t want to mess with personalization, check out https://emailsthatsell.com/, go to the services tab and Jack will help you.
And do not miss the opportunity to be one of the first students of the course we just released! Find it on https://course.quickmail.io and use the special price for podcast listeners!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack