In this very exciting episode we are bringing a LinkedIn expert Nathanial Bibby to school us on how to use LinkedIn to generate B2B leads and start conversations with the right buyers.
As a trainer, speaker, marketer, an entrepreneur, he teaches people how to do well with the LinkedIn platform.
He certainly succeeded himself, since he won Best Use of LinkedIn Award in 2019 without spending a dime on advertising. Enjoy the lesson!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Should every sales representative be on LinkedIn?
- The right way of approaching LinkedIn
- How to fix your profile
- What things you can communicate on your profile
- Why it is important to know who you don’t want to sell to
- Tactic details about adjusting your profile
- Deciding what part of the audience you are building a connection with
- Why it is more effective to target a smaller, yet more defined volume of contacts
- How to make the transition between an invite and a phone call
- How to do targeting properly
- LinkedIn marketing growth plan
- How to manage LinkedIn content
- What provides a lot of value but takes a little time in terms of LinkedIn posting
- Do you always need a CTA?
- Are you afraid to take the day off?
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion, a book by Gary Vaynerchuk
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, a book by Jordan B. Peterson
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, a book by Gary Keller
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, a book by Mark Manson
There are so many takeaways here and we have just scratched the surface!
Fix up your profile so it reflects the needs of your target audience, and keep in mind that the content game is long-term. Also be aware that the relationship with failure is very important.