When was the last time you made someone truly happy with a cold email?
What if getting positive replies from outbound leads was as easy as contacting your list of subscribers?
Way too often, we rely on authority to convince someone that we are legit and worth talking to. But it’s always us doing all the legwork.
Today, we will explore different ways to go about it. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The difference between inbound and outbound leads
- How to make your prospects understand your worth before you reach out to them
- What can be your intro if you are not a TEDx speaker or a bestselling author?
- Why and how you should encourage people to write you a LinkedIn recommendation
These great tips are going to make you less nervous, because now you know how you can win the respect and improve the overall quality of your outbound leads.
And of course, to master cold outreach check out our course at https://course.quickmail.io/
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, a book by Robert B. Cialdini
Leave a Reply