Today we are going to pick up Jeremy’s brain on how to hire amazing candidates on Upwork or any other online job site without wasting your time.
Keep your ears open for ideas and strategies on how to hire someone to help you process your inbox or personalize your emails, and also how to add an awesome member to your team, so you can scale up.
You’ll hear how Jeremy went from dreading the process to actually enjoying hiring – while spending less than 5 min per day on it.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Roles that you can easily outsource
- Phases of effective hiring on Upwork
- How to write a job spec and make sure that the person reads it carefully
- How important is the candidate’s cover letter
- What kind of assignments you can create for different candidates
- Follow-up questions to make sure someone is worthy of an interview
After this episode, you should be fired up to hire your next team member. But stay tuned for Part 2 where we will cover more Jeremy’s tips for effective hiring!
Jeremy and Jack
- Episode #093 – on web scraping
- Sign up for our course – Cold Email Outreach Masterclass
Leave a Reply