Today we are joined by Peep Laja, the founder and CEO of CXL.com, which is a source for optimization, growth and digital analytics expertise, and a new SAAS company copytesting.com, an audience research tool for your copy.
Let’s welcome him and collect some great knowledge on cold and sales emails. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to increase your open rate by having a clear short subject line
- The advantage of a short email
- Three things you should skip in your cold email
- Why you should have a time-sensitive reason for reaching out
- Targeting the pain your email is going to solve
- How to answer “Why did I choose you?” in your cold email
- What you can achieve by a Yes/No CTA
We made this conversation a teardown of Peep’s ten rules for effective cold emails, and you are leaving with a checklist for making a really good cold email strategy. Go for it!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack