In this data episode, we’ve dug out some stats and we are going to find out how these numbers are going to help us be better cold emailers. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Is tweaking the subject line worth spending your time?
- Do you open an email or not based on the subject line?
- What the data of 1M emails sent using open tracking tell us
- Guidelines for the subject line
- The relation between the open rate and reply rate
- What has been working for your campaigns in the last 6 months
So this is what 1 million emails can tell us about the subject line. Still, our advice is to pay more attention to other parameters, such as time-sensitive opportunities for your list and others.
If there is any piece of data that you want us to look at, send us an email and we’ll be happy to process it in our episodes.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- https://quickmail.io/cold-email/ – Jeremy’s blog article about cold email – comprehensive guide
- Peep Laja interview
- All Marketers Are Liars, a book by Seth Godin
- Sign up for our course – Cold Email Outreach Masterclass
Leave a Reply