Benji Hyam is the Co-Founder of Grow And Convert, a really good content marketing agency we were impressed with, and now we are very excited to welcome him on the show. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How experience can lead you to the idea for creating your business
- Marrying outreach and content
- One of the main challenges when you are creating the content
- Power of referral from a mutual connection
- How to create contextual CTA-s
- Opening doors by going above and beyond
- What can positive persistence bring you
- What kind of outreach works today
So, at the end of our conversation with Benji, you learned that the question you should ask yourself is How can I compile unique content into a resource valuable to me?
Very important lesson is to choose strategy over tactic, to know why you’re doing things, to find out what you are uniquely positioned and what unique skill set you can bring to the table.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- Grow And Convert, website
- Think And Grow Rich, a book by Napoleon Hill
- The Lean Startup, a book by Eric Ries
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On, a book by Jonah Berger
- Made to Stick, a book by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Trust Me, I’m Lying, a book by Ryan Holiday
- Predictably Irrational, a book by Dan Ariely
- Grow And Convert Course On Content Marketing