Today we’ve got three (potentially) glowing teardowns. Let’s dive straight into them and see which is the greatest email of the day!
Jack’s Invitation to the Open House
I represent Novel Coworking, Miami’s new provider of fully-furnished, amenity-rich workspaces for teams of 1-100. On June 25th, we’re hosting an Exclusive Open House for our new building at 2125 Biscayne Blvd, and I wanted to invite you to schedule a tour of our private offices and SmartSuites™ before all spots fill up!
Not only will there be private, one-on-one tours of Miami’s coolest workspace, but there will be complimentary food and drink and a chance to win exciting prizes. Best of all, guests who sign a 15-month office agreement before or during their tour will receive THREE months free of office rent!!
Novel is the only coworking company with owned real-estate, allowing us to provide a stable, client-focused environment for our 10,000+ members. Novel Coworking members have access to more than 3.2 million square feet of workspace in 38+ locations.
If you’re interested, RSVP as soon as you can! I’d be happy to share some more details if you need.
Epistolary Startup Connecting Loved Ones During Covid-19!
My name is Alex Kurkowski, and I am a recent Rice University MBA graduate and founder of Tellinga. Tellinga (like telling a story) creates epistolary (literary/artisanal work in the form of letters) greeting cards that tell your story through snail mail. Story recipients receive illustrated stories about themselves from 30+ artists across the nation based on unique preferences. Tellinga provides that old level of eagerness and anticipation of looking forward to checking your mailbox every day by reimagining the traditional greeting card into turning it into an epistolary experience. This the anti-social media company!
Our service has provided an excellent way for people to stay connected during the pandemic!
I wanted to reach out to see if you wanted to share our fun story? We can provide you with anything you need as soon as possible.
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. If you aren’t the right person to contact for this story, would you be able to let me know who it is?
My name is Elizabeth & I wanted to reach out to you to see if there may be a way for our businesses to support each other.
We are a software development company and I understand that it is not uncommon for marketing agencies to have clients who are looking to expand their technological offering, whether that be through a new mobile app, an updated web app, ecommerce store, or SaaS platform.
I’d love to start a conversation with you about referrals that would support both of our businesses. We are Google’s #1 rated software developer in San Diego, have completed over 300 applications, and have won many awards for our work.
Would you be open to having a call?
Please respond “no” if you are not interested.
Hopefully, you’ll be the shining cold emailer in your market, so stay tuned.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- CTA swipe file
- Building a StoryBrand, a book by Donald Miller
- Sign up for our course – Cold Email Outreach Masterclass
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
- Episode #152 – Teardown: 3 Cold Emails You Wish You’d Written
- Episode #138 – Teardown: Mastering LinkedIn Connection Requests
- Episode #120 – Teardown: Link-building and ripping apart a “fan’s” cold email
- Episode #115 – Teardown: More Cold Email Tips for Outsourced IT Agencies
- Episode #106 – Teardown: Improving “Outsourced IT” & SaaS Cold Emails
- Episode #103 – Line-By-Line Teardown on SEO & Technical Cold Emails
- Episode #091 – Teardown: Case Study on Improving Personalization
- Episode #077 – Teardown: Key Takeaways from Good, Bad And Ugly Cold Emails
- Episode #069 – Teardown: Go-2-Market, Nigerian Prince & Link Building Cold Emails
- Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare