Let’s see what’s bothering you most these days in the world of cold email.
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What A/B test should I try out right now?
- Is it worth sending a cold email when you can send personalized LinkedIn invites in the B2B area?
- List building aside, what part of my email should I spend most effort on?
- How can I send 10000 cold emails per day?
- What are the basic ingredients of an effective cold email campaign?
- When should you not use cold email?
- How accurate is my open tracker?
- How can you get an SDR job using cold email?
- How effective is cold emailing for getting a job?
- Where should I put personalization?
- Should I worry about LinkedIn banning my account for sending lots of invites?
- What is the worst cold email you received?
- What did Covid do to the outreach world?
- What is the max number of people I should reach out to in an organization?
- What is working for outreach?
For a bit more knowledge check out episodes 72 and 164 that we mentioned and send us more questions that arise.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
Leave a Reply